Awesome served with Rice, cous cous or rotti bread.
~ 2 hours
- 1kg diced lamb
- 2 onions diced
- 2 large carrots diced sliced
- 2 large potatoes diced
- 1 bag frozen peas and corn
- 500ml chicken stock
- 500g jar fruit chutney Homebrand or Black and Gold brand work great).
- curry powder
- cooking oil
- Heat oil in camp oven on Ozpig and add 2 or 3 tablespoons curry powder and fry off into a paste. Add diced onions and a little more oil and saute until soft.
- Add diced lamb and toss through until browned.
- Add Carrots, peas and corn, chutney and chicken stock (don't worry if it looks like too much liquid because the potatoes really soak it up later)..
- Bring to the boil and move camp oven to Ozpig warming plate or keep over a very low fire on the top of the Ozpig for an hour.
- Put potatoes in and allow to simmer for another 20 -30 minutes or until the lamb is tender.
In Recipe Types:
Camp Oven Cooking