4 cups Self Raising flour
1 tablespoon butter
1 can coconut milk
1 cup coconut
- Add flour, salt, coconut and butter to a bowl and run butter into flour with fingertips Add 3/4 can of coconut milk and mix together.
- Keep adding milk until a dough forms that is not too wet but still slightly sticky.
- Form into a ball and put into a hot camp oven on a trivet and brush top with milk.
- Place camp oven on an Ozpig with lots of coals in it. Shovel some coals onto camp oven lid or use heat beads on lid.
- Cook 30-40 minutes until skewer comes out clean.
In Recipe Types:
Camp Oven Cooking