Perfect as a quick and easy meal – especially pleasing if you have caught the lobster!
- Fresh red claw lobster tail (shell removed and cut into thick pieces)
- 2 large tails per person depending on size
- 2 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp of tomato paste
- ¼ cup of green peas or chopped broccoli
- ½ cup white wine or chicken stock
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 300ml sour lite cream
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 500g dry pasta
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil on top of your Ozpig and add salt and pasta. Boil until almost cooked.
- Add the peas or chopped broccoli (or both), place lid onto the pot and transfer onto the warming plate to keep hot.
- In a small pot – add a little oil and add the crushed garlic
- Add the red claw meat and stir for 2 to 3 minutes
- Add the chilli flakes and tomato paste and cook for a further 2 minutes
- Add the wine or stock and allow to reduce
- Add the sour lite cream and seasoning. Add 2 tbsp of chopped parsley if available and remove from the heat.
- Drain pasta and reserve a little water (this water can be added to the sauce before serving)
- Add the pasta to your sauce and stir through gently.
- Add more fresh parsley and parmesan or grated cheese.
Tip: To make shelling easier. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil place claws into the pot for 2 to 5 minutes – remove, cool and remove shell
In Recipe Types: