1 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons double cream
handful of walnuts
1 cup self raising flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup cream
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 tablespoon sugar
1. In a saucepan over low heat melt the brown sugar before stirring in double cream and walnuts and a couple pinches salt. Remove from heat and place on side plate to keep warm.
2. In a bowl mix in flour, baking powder, milk, cream, sugar and egg and mix well into a batter consistency (add more milk or flour as needed to reach correct consistency).
3. Mix icing sugar to taste into some mascarpone cheese, add chopped bananas and set aside.
4. In a hot frypan spoon some pancake mixture in and cook gently until little bubbles form on top then flip and cook the other side. Repeat for rest of pancake mixture.
5. Make pancake stacks on a plate and add mashed banana/mascarpone mixture and top with salted caramel sauce.