BBQ Bourbon Whiskey Marinated Chicken Legs
Roasting / Spit
- Chicken drumsticks
- lovely legs
- thighs...whatever your favourite cut of chicken is.
- Bring marinade ingredients to a gentle simmer in a saucepan over the Ozpig fire using a heat diffuser.
- Let simmer 15 - 20 minutes to blend flavours.
- Refrigerate marinade until cool then mix 3/4 of the marinade through with chicken in a plastic bag or bowl until well coated.
- Allow chicken to marinate in fridge for a couple hours or overnight.
- Oil the ozpig grill well and place chicken on grill over heatbeads or hot coals Allow to cook thoroughly, turning occasionally and basting well regularly with the remaining marinade.
- (Cooking times will depend on which cut of chicken you are using).
- Delicious served with coleslaw or jacket potatoes.