Ozpig Skirt Steak Tacos With Charred Corn Salsa Recipe
- 500 grams skirt steak
- 1 packet of Fajita spice mix
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ear of corn, charred
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- _ cup capsicum, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6-8 soft corn or wheat taco tortillas
- Chargrill the corn in your Ozpig. Rub the corn with olive oil on all sides and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Rotate it every 3-4 minutes or until charred.
- For the skirt steak, drizzle and rub olive oil into the steak on both sides. Rub in the fajita mix.
- Grill the meat for 4-5 minutes on each side until medium rare or according to your desired doneness. Once done, thinly slice the meat.
- Meanwhile, place the taco at the edge of the grill to warm and soften, about 1 minute.
- Remove the charred corn from the cob and place it in a large bowl.
- Gently toss in diced tomatoes, red onion, avocado, lemon juice and capsicum. Season to taste.
- Place the sliced meat on the tortilla, then top with the mixed vegetables. Add tabasco sauce if desired and serve!