3 ½ cups SR Flour - sifted 3 tablespoons Icing Sugar 200ml Long life Cream
- 3 ½ cups SR Flour - sifted
- 3 tablespoons Icing Sugar
- 200ml Long life Cream
- Sift your dry ingredients into a bowl, make a well in the centre and pour in the milk and cream combination.
- Stir ingredients with the blade of a knife until the mixture comes together.
- It is important that the dough is nice and sticky (add a little extra milk if not).
- Place dough on a floured board and lightly pat into to shape (do not knead).
- Cut into scone shapes with knife and place all on a floured or greased tray.
- Place trivet into the camp oven prior to heating and place the scones onto the trivet
- Cook in a very hot camp oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
In Recipe Types:
Camp Oven Cooking