Watch Richo cook the World's Best Garlic Prawns
- 500g De-veined king prawns
- 1 cup diced bacon
- 3 x cloves finely sliced garlic
- Half of one red onion finely sliced
- Half of a red chilli, seeds removed
- 5 x tbsp butter
- Half a cup of chopped parsely
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Crusty bread
- Add your bacon, garlic, onion and chilli to a pre heated pan and stir carefully.
- Add a healthy "Sploosh" of olive oil as soon as the ingredients are in and simmer for a minute or so.
- Add the prawns and a generous seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Now add your butter and simmer for another minute or two, until your prawns are cooked through.
- Lastly, add your chopped parsely and toss through.
- Serve with a slice of crusty bread - perfect for soaking up all that lovely butter!
In Recipe Types: