BBQ Bourbon Whiskey Marinated Chicken LegsRecipe by Brad Lumb
- Cooking time: 50mins
- Chicken drumsticks, wings, lovely legs, marylands, thighs...whatever your favourite cut of chicken is.
- 1.5 cups tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons Molasses
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon or Aussie mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoons cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- In recipe types: Roasting / Spit
- Bring marinade ingredients to a gentle simmer in a saucepan over the Ozpig fire using a heat diffuser.
- Let simmer 15 - 20 minutes to blend flavours.
- Refrigerate marinade until cool then mix 3/4 of the marinade through with chicken in a plastic bag or bowl until well coated.
- Allow chicken to marinate in fridge for a couple hours or overnight.
- Oil the ozpig grill well and place chicken on grill over heatbeads or hot coals Allow to cook thoroughly, turning occasionally and basting well regularly with the remaining marinade.
(Cooking times will depend on which cut of chicken you are using).
Delicious served with coleslaw or jacket potatoes.