Chicken and prosciutto parmigianaRecipe by Greg Topping
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
4 x Small chicken breasts
1 Tablespoon olive oil
200g Grated Mozzarella cheese
4 x Thin slices prosciutto
2 x Tins cherry tomatoes in sauce
Mixed dried herbs
- In recipe types: Camp Oven Cooking
- Preheat Camp Oven to 200c with Trivet in the bottom of Camp Oven.
- Heat Oil in Frying Pan over Medium to High Heat. Sprinkle Mixed Herbs on the Chicken Breasts. Cook the Chicken for 2-3 mins on each side or until golden.
- Transfer to a plate. Let the Chicken cool down.
- Top with Mozzarella Cheese. Wrap a piece of Prosciutto around each piece of Chicken, tie with Butchers Twine to secure.
- Spread Cherry Tomatoes in Sauce in a Baking Tray. Arrange the Chicken over the Sauce. Bake for 30 mins until the Chicken is throughly cooked Check the Chicken at the 20 min mark to see how its going.
- You will need Top and Bottom Heat. When cooked Tuck Thyme Springs under the Butchers Twine.
Serve with Mashed Potatoes or Rice