Patatas BravasRecipe by Ben Milbourne
- Cooking time: null
2 diced chorizo sausages
2 diced eschallots
1 sliced red onion
1 diced chilli
A couple diced par boiled potatoes
- In recipe types: Cooking Videos
1. In a cold wok (very important to be cold to allow the flavours to be released from the chorizo slowly) add Chorizo, eschallots and a glug of oil. Place over the ozpig and allow to slowly render all the flavours.
2. When the oil has changed colour from the paprika in the chorizo and everything is slightly golden, add potatoes, onion and chilli stirring well, allow to cook for a few more minutes.
3. Add a couple tablespoons of tomato paste, stir and allow to cook for another minute or two.
4. Serve on a plate with a squeeze of lemon juice and some fresh coriander leaves.