Quiche LorraineRecipe by Assunta
- Cooking time: 30 mins
- 4 bacon rashers -chopped
- 1 onion - chopped
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 cup of cream (long life cream is ideal)
- 4 eggs - beaten
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In recipe types: Camp Oven Cooking
- Brown the onion and bacon in a pan, then place all ingredients into a pie dish.
- Place the pie dish in the camp oven on the trivet and cook at a moderate heat for about ½ hour or until all ingredients are set.
- Place the camp oven on the side warming plate (slow cooking plate) to finish – ensuring that the camp oven is touching the side of the Ozpig to maintain heat.
Hint: Use your diffuser over the fire if the Ozpig is very hot. If your fire is low the diffuser is not required.