6 potatoes, peeled and diced
6 cup mushrooms, diced
4 spring onions, chopped
1 large red onion, diced
4 cloves of garlic, diced
6 rasher bacon, diced
5 prosciutto strips, diced
1. Cook the potatoes in the microwave until soft
2. Tip into a colander and allow to dry.
3. Add oil onto a Big Pig or Ozpig flat iron plate, fry off onions, half the spring onion, mushrooms, garlic, bacon and prosciutto, fry until crispy.
4. Remove from hot plate. Add oil to potatoes in the bowl and cover well.
5. Use garlic butter fry on the flat plate until crispy, mashing gently.
6. Once potatoes are crispy on all sides, add the bacon mix back in and mix well.
7. Create a hole in the mix, add some oil and crack an egg into the middle.
8. Once the white has set, pour a bit of water into the corner of the plate and cover with wok to steam the top of the yolk.
9. Remove, plate up and enjoy!
|Specification||Traveller||Series 2||Big Pig|
(ground to top of chimney)
(ground to cooking surface)
(side to side)
|Cooking Surface||35cm x 25cm |
|26cm diameter round plate &|
34cm x 24cm large plate
|49cm x 21cm|
Removable stove top
|Door Opening||26cm Diameter||26cm Diameter||41cm x 16cm|
|Chimney Length||3 x 350mm pieces||3 x 300mm pieces||3 x 450mm pieces|
Choosing your Ozpig is just the beginning...
Ozpig stoves are tailor made for the outdoors. We created the Ozpig with a passion for the outdoors and a love for outdoor cooking and heating. With our unique open door, open top design, we have created outdoor stoves that give you flexibility in cooking while maximizing heat for your outdoor space.Learn More
We're excited you're joining us on this journey and we want to provide you with expert guidance, tips and tricks. Here at the Ozpig Oven Smoker Beginners Guide, you'll find everything from temperature and time charts, to understanding different types of fuel and how they work. We're glad you're here, simply click the tiles below to get started!Learn More
BUILT TOUGH TO WITHSTAND AUSSIE CONDITIONSThe Ozpig is born and bred in Australia and we know just how tough the conditions can be. With this knowledge behind us we’ve developed a 3 year limited structural warranty to give you piece of mind when it comes to buying your Ozpig. Unlike other cheaper products on the market only offering a 1 year warranty, we stand behind our product and know with the right care, your Ozpig will last as long you. Buy with Ozpig knowing you’re covered.Learn More
FIND A DEALER
The Ozpig is the clever Aussie invention created by the Shepherd family whose passion for great food and time spent with friends and family bought the concept to life, with a focus on real fire, real flavour and real heat. The Ozpig is more than just a grill. This is the ultimate in outdoor cooking and heating.