1 cup self raising flour
3/4 cup Greek yoghurt
1 cup shredded BBQ chicken Grated pizza cheese blend
Diced pineapple, drained well Red onion, diced
1. Combine flour and yoghurt in a bowl and mix with your hands before turning out onto a chopping board or bench. Knead until you form a smooth dough consistency, adding more flour or yoghurt as needed.
2. Using hardwood, prepare a hot, clean burning fire with the Oven Smoker baffle plate removed.
3. Roll dough with a rolling pin and place on an Ozpig pizza paddle. Build your pizza as you would like, starting with a layer of BBQ sauce then a light sprinkle of cheese, onion, pineapple and chicken. Season with salt and pepper then finish with another layer of cheese.
4. Place on the Ozpig pizza stone in the Ozpig Oven Smoker at a minimum of 250C and cook for 3-5 minutes until the base is crispy, the top is browned, and the cheese is bubbling.
5. To cook on a BBQ plate, build pizza on a sheet of baking paper and place on a pre-heated BBQ plate, ensuring you leave a small gap between the surface and the lip around the edge of the hotplate. Place a wok upside down over the pizza and the to create an oven like effect. Check regularly until base is crispy and top is browned.
|Specification||Traveller||Series 2||Big Pig|
(ground to top of chimney)
(ground to cooking surface)
(side to side)
|Cooking Surface||35cm x 25cm |
|26cm diameter round plate &|
34cm x 24cm large plate
|49cm x 21cm|
Removable stove top
|Door Opening||26cm Diameter||26cm Diameter||41cm x 16cm|
|Chimney Length||3 x 350mm pieces||3 x 300mm pieces||3 x 450mm pieces|
Choosing your Ozpig is just the beginning...
Ozpig stoves are tailor made for the outdoors. We created the Ozpig with a passion for the outdoors and a love for outdoor cooking and heating. With our unique open door, open top design, we have created outdoor stoves that give you flexibility in cooking while maximizing heat for your outdoor space.Learn More
We're excited you're joining us on this journey and we want to provide you with expert guidance, tips and tricks. Here at the Ozpig Oven Smoker Beginners Guide, you'll find everything from temperature and time charts, to understanding different types of fuel and how they work. We're glad you're here, simply click the tiles below to get started!Learn More
BUILT TOUGH TO WITHSTAND AUSSIE CONDITIONSThe Ozpig is born and bred in Australia and we know just how tough the conditions can be. With this knowledge behind us we’ve developed a 3 year limited structural warranty to give you piece of mind when it comes to buying your Ozpig. Unlike other cheaper products on the market only offering a 1 year warranty, we stand behind our product and know with the right care, your Ozpig will last as long you. Buy with Ozpig knowing you’re covered.Learn More
FIND A DEALER
The Ozpig is the clever Aussie invention created by the Shepherd family whose passion for great food and time spent with friends and family bought the concept to life, with a focus on real fire, real flavour and real heat. The Ozpig is more than just a grill. This is the ultimate in outdoor cooking and heating.