12 French trimmed lamb cutlets (lightly malleted)
1 tbsp Ozpig Lamb rub (to coat cutlets before crumbing)
9 slices mixed seeded & white stale bread
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1 red chilli
1 tbsp fresh oregano
1 heaped tsp Ozpig Lamb rub
¼ cup plain flour
½ cup milk
2 tsp Dijon mustard
¼ cup vegetable oil (for frying)
150g baby spinach leaves
½ red onion, sliced
¼ cup spring onion, sliced
1 mango, sliced
1 avocado, sliced
1 thick slice fresh pineapple, sliced
1 punnet fresh raspberries
1 cup macadamia nuts
2 tablespoons pepitas
¼ cup olive oil
1 ½ tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tsp lemon juice
½ tsp Ozpig Lamb Rub
1. Prepare Ozpig for cooking over medium - high heat.
2. Coat cutlets (both sides) in Ozpig Lamb Rub, cover, refrigerate 1 hour.
3. Crush garlic, chop chilli, chop bread into chunks.
4. Add milk, eggs and mustard to bowl, whisk.
5. Process bread, garlic, chilli, oregano & Ozpig Lamb rub till crumbs form.
6. Coat cutlets in flour. Dip each cutlet into milk mix then into crumbs, once all cutlets are crumbed complete a second crumb layer (egg and crumb), cover, refrigerate several hours or overnight.
7. Thinly slice onion, spring onion. Remove flesh of mango, avocado and slice, set aside.
8. Slice pineapple into thin matchsticks, roughly chop half the macadamia nuts leaving the remainder whole.
9. In a jar add olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, lemon, mustard and rub to jar, seal jar, shake and refrigerate.
10. In a fry pan, toast macadamia nuts and pepitas on Ozpig.
11. Prepare salad by layering spinach, avocado, mango, raspberries, pineapple, spring onions, red onion macadamia nuts and pepitas onto platter, refrigerate.
12. Heat oil in large frypan, fry cutlets till brown on each side (4min a side), remove, drain.
13. Add 2.5L oil to wok, heat over flame to 180˚C.
14. Add chips in batches to oil, fry till golden, remove, drain, season with salt.
15. Serve lamb cutlets with fries and salad drizzled with maple dressing.
|Specification||Traveller||Series 2||Big Pig|
(ground to top of chimney)
(ground to cooking surface)
(side to side)
|Cooking Surface||35cm x 25cm |
|26cm diameter round plate &|
34cm x 24cm large plate
|49cm x 21cm|
Removable stove top
|Door Opening||26cm Diameter||26cm Diameter||41cm x 16cm|
|Chimney Length||3 x 350mm pieces||3 x 300mm pieces||3 x 450mm pieces|
Choosing your Ozpig is just the beginning...
Ozpig stoves are tailor made for the outdoors. We created the Ozpig with a passion for the outdoors and a love for outdoor cooking and heating. With our unique open door, open top design, we have created outdoor stoves that give you flexibility in cooking while maximizing heat for your outdoor space.Learn More
We're excited you're joining us on this journey and we want to provide you with expert guidance, tips and tricks. Here at the Ozpig Oven Smoker Beginners Guide, you'll find everything from temperature and time charts, to understanding different types of fuel and how they work. We're glad you're here, simply click the tiles below to get started!Learn More
BUILT TOUGH TO WITHSTAND AUSSIE CONDITIONSThe Ozpig is born and bred in Australia and we know just how tough the conditions can be. With this knowledge behind us we’ve developed a 3 year limited structural warranty to give you piece of mind when it comes to buying your Ozpig. Unlike other cheaper products on the market only offering a 1 year warranty, we stand behind our product and know with the right care, your Ozpig will last as long you. Buy with Ozpig knowing you’re covered.Learn More
FIND A DEALER
The Ozpig is the clever Aussie invention created by the Shepherd family whose passion for great food and time spent with friends and family bought the concept to life, with a focus on real fire, real flavour and real heat. The Ozpig is more than just a grill. This is the ultimate in outdoor cooking and heating.