(This recipe makes 4 serves)
1 loaf soft white unsliced (or thick sliced) bread, select a nice square loaf
150ml vegetable oil
100g smooth peanut butter (or Nutella)
100mL condensed milk (or your favourite sweet sauce like maple syrup or honey)
50g Unsalted (or salted) butter
Icing sugar to serve
1. Prep the Ozpig for a medium low heat.
2. Slice bread into 2cm thick slices.For each sandwich, spread three slices of bread with peanut butter then stack to create a triple decker. Using a sharp knife, cut the crusts from your sandwich.
3. Break the eggs into a bowl and lightly whisk to make an egg wash.
4. Add oil to a frying pan or wok, around 3cm deep for shallow frying. Heat oil to frying temperature, around 180c.
5. Soak sandwich on all sides with egg wash, removing any excess.
6. Shallow fry the sandwich on all sides for around 1-2 minutes until browned and crisp.
7. Serve dusted with icing sugar as well as with butter and condensed milk.
|Specification||Traveller||Series 2||Big Pig|
(ground to top of chimney)
(ground to cooking surface)
(side to side)
|Cooking Surface||35cm x 25cm |
|26cm diameter round plate &|
34cm x 24cm large plate
|49cm x 21cm|
Removable stove top
|Door Opening||26cm Diameter||26cm Diameter||41cm x 16cm|
|Chimney Length||3 x 350mm pieces||3 x 300mm pieces||3 x 450mm pieces|
Choosing your Ozpig is just the beginning...
Ozpig stoves are tailor made for the outdoors. We created the Ozpig with a passion for the outdoors and a love for outdoor cooking and heating. With our unique open door, open top design, we have created outdoor stoves that give you flexibility in cooking while maximizing heat for your outdoor space.Learn More
We're excited you're joining us on this journey and we want to provide you with expert guidance, tips and tricks. Here at the Ozpig Oven Smoker Beginners Guide, you'll find everything from temperature and time charts, to understanding different types of fuel and how they work. We're glad you're here, simply click the tiles below to get started!Learn More
BUILT TOUGH TO WITHSTAND AUSSIE CONDITIONSThe Ozpig is born and bred in Australia and we know just how tough the conditions can be. With this knowledge behind us we’ve developed a 3 year limited structural warranty to give you piece of mind when it comes to buying your Ozpig. Unlike other cheaper products on the market only offering a 1 year warranty, we stand behind our product and know with the right care, your Ozpig will last as long you. Buy with Ozpig knowing you’re covered.Learn More
FIND A DEALER
The Ozpig is the clever Aussie invention created by the Shepherd family whose passion for great food and time spent with friends and family bought the concept to life, with a focus on real fire, real flavour and real heat. The Ozpig is more than just a grill. This is the ultimate in outdoor cooking and heating.