2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp plain flour
1½ cups thickened cream
½ tsp white pepper
¼ tsp garlic salt
½ tsp onion powder
1 cup tasty cheese
1½ cup macaroni
1. Fire up your Ozpig and get the fire cranking!
2. Bring pot of water to the boil (make sure you add a pinch of salt!).
3. Once water is boiling, add macaroni.
4. In a 2nd (shallow) pan, place it onto an OzPig Flat Iron BBQ plate (this ensures consistent heat across pan surface).
5. Add butter and flour then mix until butter is melted and combined.
6. Add cream and continue stirring.
7. Add pepper, garlic salt and onion powder.
8. Keep stirring and once sauce starts thickening up, remove from heat and add cheese.
9. Stir with spatula until cheese melts (Sauce will be quite thick at this point).
10. Once macaroni is cooked, drain water and then toss immediately into the cheese sauce (The residual water on the pasta will help thin down the cheese sauce for the perfect oozy cheesy consistency).
11. Dust with Ozpig Pork rub for that extra punch of flavour!
|Specification||Traveller||Series 2||Big Pig|
(ground to top of chimney)
(ground to cooking surface)
(side to side)
|Cooking Surface||35cm x 25cm |
|26cm diameter round plate &|
34cm x 24cm large plate
|49cm x 21cm|
Removable stove top
|Door Opening||26cm Diameter||26cm Diameter||41cm x 16cm|
|Chimney Length||3 x 350mm pieces||3 x 300mm pieces||3 x 450mm pieces|
Choosing your Ozpig is just the beginning...
Ozpig stoves are tailor made for the outdoors. We created the Ozpig with a passion for the outdoors and a love for outdoor cooking and heating. With our unique open door, open top design, we have created outdoor stoves that give you flexibility in cooking while maximizing heat for your outdoor space.Learn More
We're excited you're joining us on this journey and we want to provide you with expert guidance, tips and tricks. Here at the Ozpig Oven Smoker Beginners Guide, you'll find everything from temperature and time charts, to understanding different types of fuel and how they work. We're glad you're here, simply click the tiles below to get started!Learn More
BUILT TOUGH TO WITHSTAND AUSSIE CONDITIONSThe Ozpig is born and bred in Australia and we know just how tough the conditions can be. With this knowledge behind us we’ve developed a 3 year limited structural warranty to give you piece of mind when it comes to buying your Ozpig. Unlike other cheaper products on the market only offering a 1 year warranty, we stand behind our product and know with the right care, your Ozpig will last as long you. Buy with Ozpig knowing you’re covered.Learn More
FIND A DEALER
The Ozpig is the clever Aussie invention created by the Shepherd family whose passion for great food and time spent with friends and family bought the concept to life, with a focus on real fire, real flavour and real heat. The Ozpig is more than just a grill. This is the ultimate in outdoor cooking and heating.