3 lobster tails
1/2 red onion
2 small red chillies
2 tsp grated fresh ginger
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1 1/2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tbsp hoisin sauce
2 tsp fish sauce
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1/2 cup coriander
1/2 cup fish stock
1 tbsp cornflour
1/4 cup diced coriander & handful coriander leaves
1. Dice red onion finely, slice chilli put in separate containers
2. Dice coriander and leave some leaves intact to garnish
3. In the container with the chilli add tomato sauce, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, hoisin sauce, fish sauce & red wine vinegar, stir to combine. Set aside
4. Slice shallots in half longways & slice into thin strips on the diagonal. Place shallots into bowl with iced water to curl.
1. Add cornflour and 2 tbsp fish stock in bowl & stir.
2. Using a large sharp chefs knife pierce in the middle of the back of lobsters and split lobster in half.
3. Add oil to Ozpig wok, heat. Fry lobsters meat side down for 1 min, flip and fry on shell side for 1 minute. Remove to dish on warming plate.
4. Fry grated ginger in wok with oil, add sauce mix, chilli & diced coriander to wok. Bring to simmer, return lobster tails. Add lid & cook for 5 minutes. Lift lid, pour in remaining fish stock, stir through. Add cornflour & fish stock mix to liquid to thicken.
5. Remove to plate & serve with sauce, curled shallots & coriander leaves.
|Specification||Traveller||Series 2||Big Pig|
(ground to top of chimney)
(ground to cooking surface)
(side to side)
|Cooking Surface||35cm x 25cm |
|26cm diameter round plate &|
34cm x 24cm large plate
|49cm x 21cm|
Removable stove top
|Door Opening||26cm Diameter||26cm Diameter||41cm x 16cm|
|Chimney Length||3 x 350mm pieces||3 x 300mm pieces||3 x 450mm pieces|
Choosing your Ozpig is just the beginning...
Ozpig stoves are tailor made for the outdoors. We created the Ozpig with a passion for the outdoors and a love for outdoor cooking and heating. With our unique open door, open top design, we have created outdoor stoves that give you flexibility in cooking while maximizing heat for your outdoor space.Learn More
We're excited you're joining us on this journey and we want to provide you with expert guidance, tips and tricks. Here at the Ozpig Oven Smoker Beginners Guide, you'll find everything from temperature and time charts, to understanding different types of fuel and how they work. We're glad you're here, simply click the tiles below to get started!Learn More
BUILT TOUGH TO WITHSTAND AUSSIE CONDITIONSThe Ozpig is born and bred in Australia and we know just how tough the conditions can be. With this knowledge behind us we’ve developed a 3 year limited structural warranty to give you piece of mind when it comes to buying your Ozpig. Unlike other cheaper products on the market only offering a 1 year warranty, we stand behind our product and know with the right care, your Ozpig will last as long you. Buy with Ozpig knowing you’re covered.Learn More
FIND A DEALER
The Ozpig is the clever Aussie invention created by the Shepherd family whose passion for great food and time spent with friends and family bought the concept to life, with a focus on real fire, real flavour and real heat. The Ozpig is more than just a grill. This is the ultimate in outdoor cooking and heating.