Salami and tuna pasta puttanescaRecipe by Ben Milbourne
- Cooking time: null
100g sliced salami
1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
1/2 chopped chilli
3 cloves crushed garlic
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
1/2 cup pitted olives
half dozen capers
Few sprigs Rosemary and thyme
250g can tuna
1 jar pasta sauce
1 packet dried Penne pasta
- In recipe types: Cooking Videos
1. In a cold camp oven add a splash of oil, salami, sun dried tomatoes, chilli, garlic, cherry tomatoes, olives, capers, rosemary and thyme, give it a good stir.
2. Add tuna and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add pasta sauce, stir well then move to the side plate to keep warm while you cook the pasta.
4. When pasta is cooked add to the sauce and mix thoroughly.
5. Serve in a big bowl topped with freshly grated parmesan and a good squeeze of lemon.