WORLD’S BEST BUTTER CHICKENRecipe by ADRIAN RICHARDSON
- Cooking time: 25 TO 30 Minutes
- 4 chicken thighs, no skin diced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- pinch salt
- twist pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground, cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground, coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground, garam masala
- 1 teaspoon tumeric, ground
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 750ml tomato passata
- 1 cup cream
- 150gm butter
- In recipe types: Camp Oven Cooking
Heat a pot to a moderate heat on
your Ozpig (or any other heat source),
carefully add the oil and chicken, then
season the chicken with the salt and
pepper, and seal the chicken nice and
quickly to keep it juicy.
Now add the ginger, garlic, cumin,
coriander, garam masala, turmeric
and paprika. Be careful not to get any
turmeric on your clothing, it’ll stain
anything it touches!
Sweat for 3 to 4 minutes and continue
to stir so that the spices don’t burn on
the bottom of the pot.
Add the tomato passata, cream and
butter and stir through thoroughly.
Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes
Serve with yoghurt, chopped
coriander, lime and pappadams!